Monday, May 7, 2018

Week 15- Looking ahead, closing thoughts

Here I begin my final blog posting of my graduate studies.  This internship has been one that has pushed me to do things that I otherwise would not have had the drive to attempt, and I am so grateful for the "push" from both my college instructors and supervisors. 

Last week I attended a grant writing workshop with helped me get a feel for what was expected of me when writing my robotics/S.T.E.A.M. grant.  I am very passionate about the project and I have spent many hours refining it to show the need of the program at our school. This grant is something that concludes my internship, but also opens doors for me as well.  I am so excited to use what I learned about technology integration to help others learn and succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15- Looking ahead, closing thoughts

Here I begin my final blog posting of my graduate studies.  This internship has been one that has pushed me to do things that I otherwise wo...