Tuesday, November 21, 2017

GoNoodle

I recently began reading and contributing to GoNoodle.com's blog page and came across an article titled 200+ GoNoodle Lesson Hooks.  For those that are not familiar with GoNoodle, this is an interactive site that delivers "brain breaks" for students.  The site features lots of free to use content and some paid content, and gives teachers and students a tool to wake up, help with focus, or relax; whatever their current need. 

The article discusses how the engaging brain breaks can be used not only to keep students engaged, but also to introduce lessons.  I have noticed while using GoNoodle such activities as "Body Spell" and other academically-based videos.  The author of the post breaks down these videos into categories so that one can see which video would work best for what lesson, whether it be an introduction to the water cycle, or a review for a spelling test.  On the website, it is hard to know what specific video would work well with the current lesson, and I like how this post eliminates guesswork.  I will definitely use this post as a tool for choosing my brain breaks!

http://blog.gonoodle.com/2017/10/200-gonoodle-lesson-hooks/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15- Looking ahead, closing thoughts

Here I begin my final blog posting of my graduate studies.  This internship has been one that has pushed me to do things that I otherwise wo...