Saturday, February 10, 2018

Week 3 - Jumping into the technology

Week three of my internship has been a very productive one.  The week starting by me introducing my home room students to SeeSaw, a journaling application that puts students in control of their own personal E-portfolio.  This week students got to watch me model posting and taking pictures on SeeSaw, along with learning about "Netiquette."  I was also able to meet with my GT/TPSP group and introducing them to their Dash and Dot robots they will be programming with for the remainder of the school year.

This week was very exciting for both myself and my students.  On Thursday I received Whispercast training so I can have access to and control of applications downloaded onto our Kindles.  I also ordered a Amazon charging tower to help manage charging of the kindle devices.  With Benchmarks next week I am looking forward to intervention time as I continue to use technology to help the students interact with their learning and eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15- Looking ahead, closing thoughts

Here I begin my final blog posting of my graduate studies.  This internship has been one that has pushed me to do things that I otherwise wo...